Kally Pregnancy Body Pillow – Heathered Grey
14 Night Sleep GuaranteeIf you don't love it, we'll give you a full refund.
The Kally Pregnancy Body Pillow has been designed by leading sleep doctors to encourage healthy sleep positions in pregnant women, providing much needed support and comfort during sleep.
- Curved shape designed to complement pregnant body shape
- Hollowfibre interior which moulds to the body shape, supporting the head, neck & belly
- Soft breathable Jersey cotton outer layer keeps you perfectly cool
- Promotes side sleeping – healthiest sleep position during pregnancy
- Particularly useful during second and third trimesters
- Doubles as a nursing pillow after pregnancy
- Easy clean – Pillow and Cover machine washable
- Hypoallergenic body pillow
- Firmness = medium
How to Use
How to Use
- Fluff and plump by hand regularly
- Pillow wash at 40°C and dry naturally on a flat surface
- Pillow Case wash at 30°C with similar colours, do not tumble dry
- Iron at a low temperature
- Pillow material – Polycotton
- Filling – Hollowfibre
- Pillow case material – Jersey
- Dimensions – 160cm x 35cm
- Weight – 1.8kg
Please see the following areas we currently deliver to:
+ How firm is the pillow?
The pillow is firm enough to be able to support your body but without losing that very important comforting feeling.
+ How do you use the pillow?
Whilst laying on your side, place the pillow between your knees and your elbows and under your head for support.
+ Is there a limit on how tall you are to use this pillow?
+ Is the pillow suitable for males and females of all ages?
+ What kind of sleeper is this pillow designed for?
The Kally Body Pillow is designed for all kinds of people from mums to be, poor sleepers and anyone suffering from aches and pains. It’s main use is for side sleepers and to encourage back and front sleepers to adopt a side sleeping position.
+ What this pillow help back pain?
Yes, the Kally Body Pillow has been created with leading Harley Street sleep practitioners, the shape and feel of this adaptive pillow takes the pressure off of your legs, neck, stomach and features a super-soft and breathable cover. The Hollowfibre filling is designed to mould to your body shape while providing crucial support for your head, neck and spine, promoting improved breathing, reducing risk of sleep-related injury and encouraging a comfortable and deep sleep.
+ Can this pillow help post surgery?
Many of our customers use the body pillow for recovery support, but we would always advise you to consult your doctor on what’s best for your recovery when it comes to post surgery.
+ Is it suitable for children?
For children age 4+, we would recommend the Kally Kids Body Pillow instead of this pillow, which may be too large for them. This is available here.
+ Is the pillow hypoallergenic?
Yes, the pillow is hypoallergenic. It has received certification from Intertek confirming that this is a safe and stable product.