Kally Baby Nest
Lightweight and portable for easy travel from room to room
100% quilted cotton with breathable, hypoallergenic internal filler
Adjustable velcro straps to increase size of the nest
Suitable for babies 0-8 months
2 year guarantee
80cm x 45cm x 15cm
60cm x 25cm (inner mattress)
Are you looking for the perfect cocoon to keep your baby safe, secure and comfortable during rest, tummy time and nappy changes?
The Kally Baby Nest is our best-selling baby cocoon, designed by experts to provide the restful, comforting sleep environment your baby needs.
Lightweight and portable, making it easy to transport between locations – ensuring baby stays happy and content wherever you need to be.
Made using extra-soft 100% quilted cotton with breathable, hypoallergenic internal filler for a soft and safe feeling on the skin.
Cleaning the nest is a breeze, with the removable and re-washable cover easily detached using an open-close mechanism.
Nest cover available in white, powder pink and light grey
Safety certified by OKEO-TEX and Intertek.
Care: Please be sure to read our FAQs and safety details for further information.
- Cover wash at 40°C and dry naturally on a flat surface
- Outer cover material - Polycotton
- Filling – Hollowfibre
- Dimensions - 80cm x 45cm x 15cm
- Weight - 2.2kg
Does it come with a travel bag?
Yes, the nest comes beautifully packaged in its own zippable bag which can be used when travelling with the nest.
Can the baby nest be washed?
Yes, the outer cotton cover can be easily unzipped and washed at 40'c. Spare covers can be here purchased from Kallysleep.
Can I carry baby around in the pod?
No, baby nests are not made for carrying babies around in them. While they are indeed very portable, it’s not safe to carry a baby around in the nest. Always make sure to remove your child from the nest before transporting it to another room.
What age range is it suitable for?
For most babies, the nest is suitable for the age range of newborn to 8 months.
Can my baby sleep in this overnight?
It is our recommendation that no baby nest should be used for overnight sleeping. Your child should be supervised while sleeping in the nest.
Can I purchase spare covers for the nest?
Yes, spare covers can be purchased here
- Designed and tested for durability to help withstand curious babies (16 CFR 1500)
- World-leading testing for harmful substances (Oeko-Tex Standard 100 Class 1)
- Additional testing for the presence of harmful phthalates and heavy metals
- Tested for toxins in packaging to be environmentally-friendly
- Tested for flammability safety (16 CFR 1632)
- Tested to more than 10 standards for fabric performance, including seam strength and fabric burst strength
- Tested to 6 colourfastness tests, including saliva, dry rubbing and wet rubbing
- Organo tin component for babies products (ISO 17353:2004 BS EN ISO 17353:2005)
- Security of attachment of babies products (BS EN 71-1:2014 + A1:2018)
- Determination of orada content for babies products BS EN 16711 1:2015
The Kally Baby Nest has been my favourite baby product…I use it so much from changing him to tummy time! When indoors I simply move it around room to room to get my house chores done! I love laying the baby nest down in the bathroom and enjoying a lovely bath and being able to keep a eye on him – Claudia, Essex
A comfortable cocoon
The Kally Baby Nest is a multi-functional cocoon designed to recreate the safe feeling of being in the womb.
Winner of the coveted ‘Bizziebaby Gold Award’ in the Baby Bedtime category.
OKEO-TEX and Intertek certifications to ensure baby’s comfort and security, so you can rest easy as little one does.
Find us in